Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Use Screw pliers to loose and unscrew screws that have damaged head profile and cannot be unscrewed with standard tools. Damage on the screw`s profile usually occurs when screws are stuck due to gluing or corrosion and standard tool strips the profile. Pliers have horizontal and also vertical serrated teeth, which grab the screw by the outer diameter of the head. Teeth are strong and very sharp and provide excellent grip on screw`s head, regardless of its profile. Pliers can be used on screw heads with diameter from 3 to 13mm.
- Material: premium plus carbon steel, drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Head surface finish: finely ground
- Surface finish: phosphated to standard ISO 9717
- Double plastic dipped handles
- Double serrated jaws, horizontal and vertical
- multipurpose use for screws head with diameter from 3 to 13 mm
- Length of pliers enable easier unscrewing