Say hello to the Unior Wooden Base for your Pro Truing Stand!
Made from sturdy beech plywood with rounded edges, this base is designed to prevent scratching on your wood or stainless-steel bench top.
Pre-drilled holes make it easy to mount the truing stand, and mounting bolts are included. This base is compatible with both V1 and V2 versions of the truing stand, and has two handy trays for storage of items like spoke wrenches and the ‘Made For Work’ logo has been burned into the wood.
Whether you need to move the truing stand or keep it in place, this wooden base is the perfect solution.
- Sturdy base for the Pro Truing Stands V1 and V2
- Prevents scratching your wood or stainless-steel bench top
- Beech plywood with rounded edges
- Pre-drilled holes for truing stand mounting, mounting bolts included
- Two handy trays for storage of items such as spoke wrenches
- Unior Made For Work logo burned into wood