Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Flare Nut Wrench:
Introducing the Flare Nut Wrench. This double-sided wrench features a 7mm and 8mm opening on each side, making it versatile and suitable for a wide range of brake systems. The five-sided head holds the nut on five sides, spreading the force evenly and preventing damage to the fasteners. This wrench is specifically designed to be used on any hydraulic brake system, including compression hydraulic hose nuts and bleed nipples. Its low-profile design allows for easy access to fittings in tight spaces. Additionally, the Flare Nut Wrench can be used as a standalone tool or in combination with a torque wrench via its built-in 1/4" square drive.
- Double sided wrench with 7 and 8mm opening.
- Each side features five sided flare wrench head that holds the nut on five sides and spreads the force evenly, preventing damaging the fasteners.
- Designed to be used on any hydraulic brake system - to be used with compression hydraulic hose nuts and bleed nipples.
- Low profile design for easier access to the fitting in tight spaces.
- Designed to work as a standalone wrench or be used as a crow foot in combination with torque wrench via 1/4ËÂ built in square drive.