Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Unior Electric Repair Stand
Designed and developed for technicians to work smarter, not harder. The stand is constructed around heavy-duty one-piece aluminum column, which gives a great stability and at the same time holds all wires on the inside, so there´s nothing in a way when working on a bike. It is strong enough to lift even the heaviest bicycles to the desired height with ease, so the bicycle is always in the most ergonomic position to work on. Electric repair stand is not just powerful, but also smart. It features endless height adjust, but it can also lift or descend a bike automatically with a push of a button. It also stops on its own when bike reaches the ground. Thanks to the travel adjust limiters; you can limit its travel, so it always stops at the desired height. Build in safety system keeps the technician and the bicycle on the stand safe and makes sure nothing goes wrong.
Stand is supplied with no steel base plate, floor bolt model only
- Automatic stopping system with a build in safety feature to keep technician and bicycle on the stand safe
- Endless height adjust
- Travel adjust limiters
- Main electricity supply cable coming in from the top of the stand, so nothing is in the work area
- Hidden wires
- Two USB A charging port
- Equipped with Master shop repair clamp 1693.1M
- Anti-slip clamp interface
- Main column made of steel and bolted together creating a super rigid frame
- Secures directly to the floor or on a heavy-duty metal fixed plate
- No assembly needed, just fix it in place, plug in the electricity and start working
- Measurement: W750xL750xH2072 mm
- Weight: 106 kg (with a steel fixed plate)
- Maximum height: 1780 mm
- Load capacity: 400N (40kg)
- Power: 0,25 kW
- Steering voltage: 5 V
- Input: 220 V; 50 Hz
- Movement speed: 3.3 m/min
- IP rating: IP30 – inside use only
- Noise level: 55 dB
- CE compliant