Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Used for the motor mounting bolts on Bosch Gen4 e-bike drives. It’s important to use this Torx Plus T40 socket to prevent rounding of bolts that can happen when standard Torx profile is used.
- Designed for the installation and removal of chainring lockrings on Bosch® Gen 2 e-bike motors.
- Precision-engineered with CNC machined premium flex plus carbon steel for superior durability and performance.
- Integrated 1/2" drive fitting ensures compatibility with our ratchet, fixed handle, and torque wrenches for convenient use.
- Compatible with Bosch Active Line, Performance Line, and Performance Line CX from model year 2014 onwards, with a 50 mm lockring outer diameter.
- This tool serves as a reliable replacement for the Bosch® 0275009003 tool.