“These bring the ride quality of the other GravelKing tyres with the added bonus of more grip in the wet. Well priced, a decent weight and offering grip in all gravel conditions, these are very good” – road.cc
The GravelKing EXT+ is built for the most extreme conditions you can throw at it, with the added puncture protection of our ProTite Shield +Plus technology. The tread design is tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions, and the EXT+ will keep gripping through the absolute worst of it.
The entire tyre is protected by our ProTite Shield+ Plus technology, our most complete puncture protection, whilst the ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) compound offers low rolling resistance for an excellent ride and enhanced wear resistance.
Part of our hugely popular GravelKing range, the GravelKing EXT+ TLC is the tyre designed specifically for the loosest gravel and mud you can find.
- Tubeless Compatible (up to 60psi)
- ZSG Advanced Compound
- ProTite Shield + Plus
- Bead: Folding
- Sizes: 700 x 33c / 700 x 35c / 700 x 38c
- Weight: 370g / 420g / 460g
- Colours: Black/Black, Black/Brown
- Made in Japan
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Natural Compound: This compound has the same low rolling resistance as the Ultima compound. Its enhanced wear resistance makes it perfect for a long-lasting training tyre with an excellent ride.
- AX-a Advanced Extra Alpha Cord: AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.
- ProTite Shield + Plus: Ultra-strong reinforcing material is wrapped around the whole tyre, with nylon taffeta lining the treads to provide added protection against side cuts as well as punctures from dented rims or piercings.