Weighing in just 18 grams, SEEMEE 20 V2.0 is an eminently lightweight and eye-catching taillight for daily cycling in road traffic. An innovative Optillumin lens helps project a bright, soft, and uniform warning light that reaches up to 20 lumens. The red warning light also provides superior side visibility, ensuring you are seen and safe on the brightest day and the darkest night.
Easy to access the beam setting you want via the switch on the top. A long press turns the taillight on/off and a click changes different modes and brightness. Powered by a 240mAh battery, SEEMEE 20 V2.0 boasts a max 30-hour runtime in ECO mode, with a USB-C charging port to quickly top up your battery. In addition, when the remaining ca-pacity is 10% or less, the taillight will turn to ECO mode, ensuring you have enough power to get back home. Also, a short click on the switch is enough to check the battery level, so you can plan the task to be fulfilled in advance and get well-prepared. With an IPX6 waterproof rating, SEEMEE 20 V2.0 is an extremely resistant unit that is protected against heavy rain and splashing. Plus, the included silicone O-ring allows you to easily and securely attach the tail-light to most seat posts, in just seconds and without tools.
What makes SEEMEE 20 V2.0 powerful lies in its eminently lightweight design, Optillumin lens, multiple light modes, USB-C fast charging, and IPX6 waterproof rating...and these make it your perfect companion on the road.
- Optillumin lens helps project max 20 lumens light output.
- Four modes let you stay safe in any riding conditions, easy to operate.
- Extremely lightweight at only 18 grams, convenient for go-anywhere use.
- Low power mode brings you home safely before the battery runs out.
- USB-C charging port with a protective cover provides a quick refresh.
- Easy-to-read indicator accurately displays the power left in your light.
- Memory function saves the last selected mode.
- Silicone O-ring ensures a easy, precise and secure attachment to most seat posts.
- IPX6 waterproof rating, able to withstand inclement weather.