Looking for a tyre that's more aggressive than the mixed-tread GravelKing? The GravelKing SK TLC is the tyre you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-a Advanced Extra Alpha Cord special low rolling resistance casing make this GravelKing a go-anywhere tyre.
The GravelKing SK series features tread blocks specifically designed to generate peak performance on gravel and loose roads, allowing for the perfect amount of traction and rolling resistance. The additions of the ZSG Natural Compound and AX-a Advanced Extra Alpha Cord technology combine to make an incredibly durable but lightweight tyre, ideal for long days on unpredictable roads.
- Tubeless Compatible (up to 60psi)
- ZSG Natural Compound
- AX-a Advanced Extra Alpha Cord
- ProTite Shield
- Sizes: 700 x 32c / 700 x 35c / 700 x 38c / 700 x 43c / 700 x 50c / 27.5 x 1.75 / 27.5 x 1.90 / 26 x 2.10
- Colours: Black/Black, Black/Brown
- Made in Japan
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Natural Compound: This compound has the same low rolling resistance as the Ultima compound. Its enhanced wear resistance makes it perfect for a long-lasting training tyre with an excellent ride.
- AX-a Advanced Extra Alpha Cord: AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.
- Anti-Flat Casing: AX technology uses extremely narrow cord which is weaved at a super high density into the casing for lightness and flexibility. This increased density improves resistance to cuts and abrasions.