The Panaracer Driver Pro PR is the ultimate in lightweight speed and reliability, but with added punture resistance Whether all-day, all-mountain riding or winning XC races, this tyre has the right combination of strong side knob grip and straight-line speed while not compromising traction.
ASB Technology protects you against the snake bite punctures that stop so many rides in their tracks, whilst the Puncture Resistant Sheild protects against punctures.
With its no compromise ZSG Natural rubber compound, low profile knob design and tough Japanese construction; the Driver is the ultimate in lightweight speed and reliability.
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Natural Compound
- ASB Anti-Snake Bite Chafer
- Puncture Resistant Sheild
- Tubeless Compatible
- Sizes: 27.5 x 2.40 / 27.5 x 2.60 / 29 x 2.40
- Weights: 790g / 810g / 850g
- Colours: Black/Black
- Made in Japan
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip) Natural Compound: This compound has the same low rolling resistance as the Ultima compound. Its enhanced wear resistance makes it perfect for a long-lasting training tyre with an excellent ride.
- Triple Compound: High grip performance to withstand the demands of intense enduro racing and riding. The three compounds combine to deliver optimum grip every twist and turn.
- Puncture Resistant Sheild: A structure that increases puncture resistance by using nylon taffeta to form a complete shield.