The compact and precision housing, made in a compact does not leave scratches on the steering tube.
The 1604/2PLUS enables mounting of the measuring gauge item 1604.1/2PLUS, which enables fast and precise determination of steering tube length desired after the cut.
How to use the tool:
- When the steering tube on a new fork is longer than necessary, it needs to be shortened to the correct length.
- The cutting guide enables an even and precise cut of the steerer tube with dimensions 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2".
- Clamp the fork into the cutting rail, the cut must be positioned exactly on the opening of the guide itself.
- Lightly tighten the screw. Install the cutting guide along with the fixed fork to the vice on the work bench.
- Saw the steering tube by means of a saw (product no. 750) through the opening in the guide.
Material: special tool steel
For dimensions: 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1-1/2"