LEV INTEGRA’S internally routed cable significantly cleans up the look of your bike.
With shifter cables, brake lines and lock out cables clamped and zip tied to your carbon fiber piece of art, mountain bike frames have begun to look like an IT guy’s wet dream.
Clear the clutter while benefiting from legendary LEV technology – available from 65mm and 120mm travel.
- One piece 3D forged stanchion
- Open bath cartridge with adjustable air pressure
- Shorter insertion length to travel ratio
- Lighter weight, rotating bottom actuator
- Reduced actuation force
- Remotes now sold seperately
- Forged alloy micro adjustable head with black steel bolts
- Up to 200mm of infinitely adjustable travel
- Adjustable air sprung hydraulic cartridge
- Hard anodized stanchion
- Precsion machined alloy mast
- User friendly cable interface designed for internal frame routing
- Compatible with all Southpaw, KG and Westy remotes